Careers - Exploration Outfitters
Ready for an exciting career with a growing company? See our current Job Openings below.
Exploration Outfitters is a full service off-road and expedition vehicle outfitter located in Mead, Oklahoma. We specialize in building and outfitting highly functional modern and classic off-road vehicles for adventure. Our services range from basic maintenance to building vehicles for clients traveling around the world. Our main facility located at 6782 US 70 houses our showroom, offices, and installation facilities, and we also have a secondary warehouse facility located nearby.
Exploration Outfitters is also proud to be the North & South American Distributor for the world's finest offroad camping trailers produced by Patriot Campers of Australia.
Our team members work hard and get to play hard too! Employment at EO means opportunities to travel, participate in special events and in some of the largest automotive trade shows in the world (SEMA, Overland Expo, etc.), filming for TV, etc.
How To Apply:
If you're interested in applying for one of our open positions, e-mail your resume to email@example.com or call us at 580-745-5337.
Current Job Openings:
We are now accepting applications for both Experienced Automotive Technicians as well as Entry Level Automotive Technicians for immediate hire. We are looking for knowledgeable, motivated and qualified individuals to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Perform service, repair and customization work on customer vehicles. Must have a strong work ethic, be prompt, dependable and take pride in your work. Candidates must be motivated self-starters who are passionate about their work. Ability to interact well with customers and have a strong working knowledge products. Previous experience with aftermarket suspension, electronics, etc. a plus. Welding and or fabrication skills also a plus! Duties also include keeping workspace and shop area clean and presentable at all times.
- Good Vehicle Diagnostic Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with complex vehicle electrical systems preferred
- Must have own tools or be willing to buy
- Basic computer skills
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to regularly lift 80 LBS.
- Welding experience
- Proficiency in Tig/Mig welding in and out of position
- Experience with axle re-gearing and locker installation
- ASE Certifications
- Experience mounting & balancing tires
- Alignment experience/certification
- Experience with tube bending/fabrication
- Experience with modern & classic 4x4 vehicles preferred.