Explore without limits. The Kenai offers those modern comforts on the road that are non-negotiable to some, and for others, total luxuries. This model may be the biggest and full-featured, but as a member of the Scout family, it remains true to its values: minimalist, lightweight, and off-grid capable. Sleeping 4-6, weighing only 1370 lbs, and built for full-sized short and long box trucks, this might be the most practical truck camper ever made.
ROAM TO NEW DISTANCES
Starting at $26,990
Energy efficient design, lightweight build, and charged by solar energy. No hook-ups are necessary in nature.
Everything you need to travel down the forest road and beyond. Nothing but the core essentials.
Portable amenities and features that offer more versatility when traveling like being used outdoors and on other adventures.
BUILT TO LAST
All-season protection under an aluminum exoskeleton and no-wood composite structural panels that will never rot.
Lean & Green
A perfect balance of strength and sustainability, our campers are built of reinforced aluminum framing and rock-solid composite hardwalls. High-density, polyurethane foam fortified with fibreglass gives you 4-season insulation and a lightweight structure that won’t risk your payload capacity. Energy-efficient features and minimalist design keep your travels eco-friendly and simple.
The Kenai offers more of the comforts that some of us need like a modern cassette toilet, a heated and pressurized rinse station, a bigger bed, and more storage options. And just because it has more, doesn’t mean it’s heavy. This model is still amongst the lightest hard-wall campers in the industry today.
Don't be scared to get dirty
Is it really an adventure if you don’t have dirt on your boots, sand in your shoes, or snow on your jacket? No need to fear the elements, we have features and options that will clean any post-adventure mess. The heated rinse station and mud room entrance let you leave the outside out there and keep your camper neat and tidy, even in the middle of the wilderness.
Camping doesn't have to be complicated
At Scout, we create camping solutions that keep things simple because we don’t believe camping has to be complicated. That’s why we’ve designed our campers with portability and flexibility in mind so that you can travel more freely and spontaneously. Fill up and filter water on the go, take portable amenities outside, and charge by the sun anywhere you camp.
L 92.25” x W 47.5”
Heavy half-ton to 1-ton short and long box trucks
CENTER OF GRAVITY
FRESH WATER CAPACITY
DINETTE SLEEPER CONVERSION
34" X 70"
83" (w/o optional roof top tent)
83” (w/o optional awning)
OPTIONS AND INTEGRATIONS
- RVIA Code Compliant
- 175W Renergy Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 20" Entry door with Friction Hinge & Window
- 4 Person Dinette with Sleeper Conversion
- Aluminum Exo-Skeleton Framing
- Bottle Opener
- Thermal Pane Windows w/ Screen & Solar Reflective Shade
- Dual 10lb Propane Tanks with Vented Compartment
- Fire Extinguisher
- Gear Locker - 10 Cubic Feet of Lockable Storage
- Gel Coat Fiberglass Exterior & Roof
- HB Compass Removable Marine Flooring
- Built-in Inverter
- Mud Room Entrance - Stainless Steel Drain Pipe
- Interior Wardrobe
- Designated Bathroom Area
- Snap-in Privacy Curtain
- Hybrid Composite Construction
- LED Ceiling Strip Lights with Built in Switch
- Lifesaver Portable 4.9 Gal Jerry Can w/ Charcoal Filter & Spray Wand
- Moon Roof w/Screen & Solar Reflective Shade
- Outdoor Performance Fabrics
- Portable Goal Zero Yeti 1500X Lithium Power Station
- Dual 110V Outlets
- USB Ports
- Ratchet Tie Down System
- Smoke, Gas & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Solar Porch Light with Motion Sensor
- 12v Vent with Intake/Exhaust & Light
- Stainless Sink w/Direct Exterior Drain & Sink Cover
- Lagun Adjustable Table Base
- Convertible Dinette Lounge w/Sleeper Conversion
- Decorative Interior Composite Panel
- Assist Bar
EXPERIENCE THE WORLD WITH KENAI
Build, price and pre-order your camper with our sales team today! All it takes is $500 to reserve yours
9357 W. US 70
Durant, OK 74701