The ultimate adventure basecamp. This highly versatile, lightweight truck camper was designed for adventurous families, outdoor enthusiasts, and weekend warriors. It’s built for full-sized import and domestic trucks, sleeps up to 6, and has a base weight of only 1133 lbs. The Olympic has everything you need to off-grid camp in comfort and nothing that you don’t, with plenty of options for adding portable features that suit your unique lifestyle.
EXPERIENCE LIMITLESS TERRAIN.
Starting at $23,990
Energy efficient design, lightweight build, and charged by solar energy. No hook-ups are necessary in nature.
Everything you need to travel down the forest road and beyond. Nothing but the core essentials.
Portable amenities and features that offer more versatility when traveling like being used outdoors and on other adventures.
BUILT TO LAST
All-season protection under an aluminum exoskeleton and no-wood composite structural panels that will never rot.
Charged by the sun
Fuel your batteries with the natural and renewable power of the sun. The 175W monocrystalline solar panel is a capable, durable, and reliable power source that will get you the power you need on off-the-grid. Built-in standard to every camper, this solar panel can withstand the elements from heavy snow to strong winds.
Spend more time outside
Turn any campsite into your outdoor kitchen by choosing the slide-out prep station and 270 degree awning options. Bring out your portable amenities and voila! You’re an outdoor chef. We pride ourselves in designing and selecting features that allow users to be flexible and enjoy more of the great outdoors. It’s why we go camping anyways right? Take the inside out.
Clean, natural, and self-sufficient
With low energy consumption, you can now travel further and longer. Our campers were built to not only thrive off of solar energy, but to consume less energy overall. This comes from our selection of eco-friendly features like a gravity-fed water system with exterior drainage, an optional powerless portable toilet, an energy efficient real flame fireplace, and more.
L 74.25” x W 47.5”
CENTER OF GRAVITY
FRESH WATER CAPACITY
XL BED DIMENSIONS
54" X 80"
DINETTE SLEEPER CONVERSION
34" X 70"
81" (w/o optional roof top tent)
83” (w/o optional awning)
OPTIONS AND INTEGRATIONS
- RVIA Code Compliant
- 175W Renergy Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 22" Entry door with Friction Hinge & Window
- 4 Person Dinette with Sleeper Conversion
- Aluminum Exo-Skeleton Framing
- Assist Bar
- Bottle Opener
- Thermal Pane Windows w/ Screen & Solar Reflective Shade
- Decorative Interior Composite Panel
- Dual 5lb Propane Tanks with Vented Compartment
- Fire Extinguisher
- Gear Locker - 5 Cubic Feet of Lockable Storage
- Gel Coat Fiberglass Exterior & Roof
- HB Compass Removable Marine Flooring
- Hybrid Composite Construction
- LED Ceiling Strip Lights with Built in Switch
- Lifesaver Portable 4.9 Gal Jerry Can w/ Charcoal Filter & Spray Wand
- Moon Roof w/Screen & Solar Reflective Shade
- Outdoor Performance Fabrics
- Portable Goal Zero Yeti 1500X Lithium Power Station
- Dual 110V Outlets
- USB Outlet Port
- Ratchet Tie Down System
- Smoke, Gas & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Solar Porch Light with Motion Sensor
- 12v Vent with Intake/Exhaust & Light
- Stainless Sink w/Direct Exterior Drain & Sink Cover
EXPERIENCE THE WORLD WITH OLYMPIC
Build, price and pre-order your camper with our sales team today! All it takes is $500 to reserve yours
9357 W. US 70
Durant, OK 74701