Everything you need to venture off the beaten path. The Yoho is a backpack for your truck – inside it contains all the camping equipment you need for off-grid adventures and the portability to take out and use features outside too. Built to fit mid-sized trucks, with a base weight of only 958 lbs, and sleeping up to 4, truck camping just got lighter, greener, and more accessible.
FREEDOM TO EXPLORE
Starting at $21,980
Energy efficient design, lightweight build, and charged by solar energy. No hook-ups are necessary in nature.
Everything you need to travel down the forest road and beyond. Nothing but the core essentials.
Portable amenities and features that offer more versatility when traveling like being used outdoors and on other adventures.
BUILT TO LAST
All-season protection under an aluminum exoskeleton and no-wood composite structural panels that will never rot.
Only the core essentials
A camper with everything you need, and nothing that you don’t. The Yoho comes standard with off-grid essentials like solar power, a portable power station, led lights, portable water storage with filtration, and more. Choose whatever optional add-ons you need to enhance your off-grid experience too, like the 45L portable fridge/freezer, the dual zone cooktop designed specifically for Scout by Dometic, the 260 degree awning, and more. We’ve specifically sought out and tested only the best essential features for off-grid adventures.
Access more terrain
The Scout Yoho offers a new range of accessibility because of its small size and exceptionally low base weight. It makes truck camping more accessible by fitting the mid-sized category of trucks like the Ford Ranger, Toyota Tacoma, and more. At only 958lbs dry, you can now pack more gear and worry less about payload capacities on your off-grid explorations. And with innovative features like the removeable camper jacks, you’ll be able to manage your travel weight to a tee.
Built to last
While the Yoho is smaller and among the lightest of the hardwall truck campers in existence today, it’s just as capable for vigorous adventures. Built with aluminium exo-skeleton framing and no-wood composite structural panels, Scout campers are highly durable, safe, and constructed for 4-season travel. If you’re planning on camping in cold weather, rest assured that you’ll be comfortable. The combination of camper’s pristine construction and the 12V solar powered cross ventilation system mean that condensation and humidity will be minimal.
L 69.75” x W 39.5”
CENTER OF GRAVITY
FRESH WATER CAPACITY
FRESH WATER CAPACITY
54" X 72"
DINETTE SLEEPER CONVERSION
23.5" x 66.75", 18.5" x 65"
74.75” (w/o optional awning)
OPTIONS AND INTEGRATIONS
- 175W Renogy Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Portable Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Station With Dual 110V Outlets and USB Outlet Port
- Gear Locker - 4 cu feet
- Lifesaver Portable 4.9 Gal Jerry Can W/ Charcoal Filter & Spray Wand
- Bottle Opener
- Assist Bar
- Convertible Dinette Lounge w/ Sleeper Conversion
- Moon Roof w/ Screen & Solar Reflective Shade
- Thermal Pane Windows w/ Screen & Solar Reflective Shade
- LED Ceiling Strip Lights with Built in Switch
- Ratchet Tie Down System
- Aluminum Exo - Skeleton Framing
- Gel Coat Fiberglass Exterior & Roof
- Hybrid Composite Construction
- Decorative Interior Composite Panel
- 18.25" Entry Door with Friction Hinge & Window
- RVIA Code Compliant
- Outdoor Performance Fabrics
- Lagun Adjustable Table Base
- HB Compasss Removable Marine Flooring
- 10lb Propane Tank w/ Vented Compartment
- Solar Porch Light with Motion Sensor
- 12V Vent with Intake/Exhaust & Light
- Stainless Sink w/ Direct Exterior Drain & Sink Cover
- Fire Extinguisher
EXPERIENCE THE WORLD WITH YOHO
Build, price and pre-order your camper with our sales team today! All it takes is $500 to reserve yours
9357 W. US 70
Durant, OK 74701