Bugout 130 Solar Panel
Made in the USA the Bugout 130 is a perfect solution for overland adventurers, military units, remote vehicle-based workers, and small trailers and RVs.
- 23.7% solar cell efficiency - Sunpower® Maxeon III.
- Charges at low sun angles and ambient light, including overcast, rain and even light snow.
- Shade resistant so you'll still have power if a cell is shaded or damaged.
- Rugged 1050D Cordura to withstand the harshest conditions, double-stitched.
- Double-Stitched D Rings and Grommets for mounting and hanging.
- Plugs directly into the Dometic PLB40 Battery Pack with optional SAE to Anderson as well as our Power Grid Portable Battery Pack.
- Made as a plug and play option for Four Wheel Camper and any other SAE outlet on campers with built in solar charge controllers (choose SAE end)
- 130+ Watts of Power in a Variety of Conditions
- Produces 7 Amps Per Hour
- 22” X 7.5” X 3.5” Closed
- 22” X 68” Open
- 7.3 Pounds
- 22 Volts (open output)
- 1 - Bugout 130 Solar Charger
- 1 - Extension (Black/Gray Anderson or SAE end options)