EVO Jeep Gladiator Fusion Plus Suspension Kit 2020-Present
The EVO MFG JT Gladiator Fusion Kit is the perfect suspension system when looking for great ride quality, maintain factory tow rating, and improves off road performance for weekend wheeling your favorite trails.
The EVO MFG JT Gladiator Fusion Suspension System offers the offroad ability and ultra-smooth road manners of EVO MFG spec coilovers in the front, and EVO MFG signature Plushride springs in the rear to maintain the factory tow ratings and add to an overall great ride quality. No exhaust or driveshaft modification needed.
All bracketry is precision laser cut from 3/16 inch steel and CNC press brake formed for optimum precision and installer fitment. Drop brackets for the front control arms and a rear trackbar relocation bracket aids in getting proper geometry in the front and rear creating a smooth ride quality on a variety of different terrain.
EVO MFG JT Gladiator Fusion Suspension Systems come with replacement heavy duty control arms and front/rear trackbars that offer adjustability and strength over the factory parts. The proprietary shock package built by King Shock Technologies are specifically tailored, tuned and tested for the Jeep Gladiator, giving the vehicle a comfortable feel on the road, making this suspension kit compatible for a daily driver and weekend wheeler.
Offroad, the EVO MFG JT Gladiator Fusion Kit provides the ability to wheel comfortably on advanced terrain while keeping the controlled and performance-oriented ride EVO MFG is known for. The engineers at EVO MFG made sure to create something that could be assembled by someone with knowledge of standard tools, making it possible to complete installation by an experienced, mechanically inclined individual or professional shop in a few days.
EVO MFG Proprietary Coilovers are the prime shock/spring setup when looking for all around comfort with additional off road performance.
The EVO MFG JT Gladiator Fusion Suspension system includes, specific versions of front coilovers and rear EVO MFG coil and shocks, brake lines, bumpstops, trackbar bracket, front and rear trackbars, front control arm drop brackets, all adjustable Enforcer control arms and all required hardware along with the addition of custom shock mounting/reinforcement brackets.
When purchasing any EVO MFG product there is peace of mind knowing the quality, strength and capability will be able to tackle the trail of your dreams while still being able to drive the Jeep home comfortably.
- Front Bolt on Coilover Mounting Brackets (Pair)
- Front EVO Spec 2.5 inch Remote Reservoir Coilovers Built by King Shock Technologies (Pair)
- Rear EVO Spec 2.5 inch Piggy Back Reservoir King Shocks and EVO MFG HD Coil Springs
- Front Shock Mounting Axle Brackets (Pair)
- Front and Rear Sway Bar Endlinks (Pair)
- Front and Rear Upper Adjustable Enforcer Control Arms (Pair)
- Front and Rear Adjustable HD Trackbar
- Rear Trackbar Relocation Bracket
- Front Limit Straps (Pair)
- More than 3.75 inch backspacing wheels
- Draglink Flip Kit (not included)
- 6.5 inch Gladiator kits require an aftermarket front driveshaft
- Rear aftermarket driveshaft is recommended
- Jeep Gladiator 6.5 Inch Fusion Plus Suspension Kit
- Lift Height: 6.5 Inch
- Series: Fusion Plus
- Sold As: Kit
- Fits: Jeep Gladiator JT