Heavy Duty 2 Bar Backbone Roof Rack - by Rhino Rack
Rhino-Rack engineers have tailored the design of the Heavy Duty RCL Rhino-Rack Backbone to suit the contours of your Jeep. Rhino-Rack Backbone technology works by running support structures through the inside of the Jeep making it the strongest and most secure way to utilize your Jeep's roof top. Rated up to 120kg / 264lb which is approximately 2.5x more than other roof rack systems available on the market. Utilizing our highly regarded Heavy Duty bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you're a traveller, cyclist, surfer or tradesperson - the Vortex RCL roof rack system has you covered.
- Removable and easy to install
- Locking cover with a compartment for an Allen key
- Low profile
- Height can be increased using QMVA spacers
- Maximizes roof width with overhang bars
- Suitable for heavy off-road use
- Tested and approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000
- Comes with precision moulded insert cover pads when bars are not in use
|# Of Bars||2|
|Bar Style||Overhang Bar|
|Bar Type||Heavy Duty|
|Mount Style||Factory Mounting Point|