ACS GearPOD Gen 2
Due to increased demand the GearPOD is currently shipping with a 6 week lead time
The 2nd generation GearPOD is the culmination of continued R&D along with consumer feedback. This completely re-designed GearPOD has rich new features like a spring activated "Leitner Lifter" for easy opening & closing, improved water resistant seal, and re-engineered brackets for maximum strength. This GearPOD installs easily on all Leitner Designs ACS racks using 4 TrakLOK nuts and grade 10.9 bolts.
The Active Cargo System truck bed rack uses integrated gear boxes for locking, water-resistant storage which easily mounts onto your rack. They have some great advantages over other gear storage systems:
- Easy access - While most truck toolboxes use up valuable space in your truck bed and are difficult to load and unload, the ACS integrated gear box is side-mounted. The side mounting allows quick and easy access to all your adventure gear while keeping it safe from the elements with an automotive-grade silicon seal.
- Quick install and removal - An ACS integrated gear box can be installed on or removed from your ACS rack within seconds 4 TrakLok nuts and grade 10.9 bolts.
- Manufactured from roto-molded high-density polyethylene (same as kayaks)
- Simple T-slot installations
- Key locking (comes with 2 keys)
- Dual stage powder coated steel brackets
- Automotive grade silicon seal
- Grade 10.9 Black Zinc- Nickel plated fasteners
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 65 lbs.
- Storage Space: 10.5 Gallons (1.4 cubic feet)
- U.S. Patent US 10,259,508