Tow Pro Elite Electric Trailer Brake Controller - By RedARC
The Tow-Pro Elite Electric Trailer Brake Controller is easy to install and operate, while offering two proportional or user-controlled trailer braking modes. This allows the user to select the braking style best fit for road conditions, vehicle type, or driver preference. The brake controller is designed to suit common trailer braking applications with minimal dash space requirements.
Using a feature called 'Active Calibration', the unit will calibrate with or without a trailer attached, as it will constantly monitor the direction of travel. The Tow-Pro Elite Electric Brake Controller has the ability to mount in any orientation. It can operate electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brakes from either a 12V or 24V vehicle system. Additionally, the unit meets UNECER21 and FMVSS 201 safety standards when installed as directed.
- A quality level of towing safety unlike any other in the market.
- Safe braking at your fingertips.
* Meets UNECER21 and FMVSS 201 safety standards when installed correctly.
- Two modes of braking.
- Suitable for 12V and 24V vehicles.
- Operates both electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brakes.
* Note: Tow-Pro Elite may not be suitable for some electric/hydraulic systems that require their own specific controller.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US!