MADE IN U.S.A - ReadyLIFT® is proud to introduce a new, stylish line of leveling kits for Nissan Titan truck owners. ReadyLIFT® T6 Billet Suspension leveling kits are Made in the USA using only premium 6061 T6 aircraft billet aluminum and include 10.9 rated mounting hardware. The NEW T6 Billet leveling kit by ReadyLift® is the perfect combination of style, form and function while providing the right level stance Nissan Titan Truck owners want. The T6 4000 2004-2007 Nissan Titan 2WD/4WD 2.0" leveling kit is available in Red, Blue, Black and Silver tough anodized finishes with the name of the leading leveling and lift kit manufacturer, ReadyLift® Suspension, laser etched onto the side.
ReadyLIFT® designed the new T6-4000 2004-2007 Nissan Titan 2WD/4WD 2.0" leveling kit specifically to prevent any premature wear and tear on CV joints by developing a modest lift height that levels the truck without over-extending the suspension or drivetrain.
Our innovative Smart Strut Technology mounts on top of the strut assembly, eliminating the hassle, time and danger of compressing springs. ReadyLift® strut extensions will maintain a smooth OEM ride without adding pressure to stock suspension components, guaranteed!
The NEW T6-4000 strut extensions for the 2004-2007 Nissan Titan trucks provides 2.0” of leveling lift which gives clearance to add up to 33” wheels and tires to the Nissan Titan.
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest Custom Anodized Finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- Safely installs without compressing struts
- Fixed Lift
- Made In USA
- 10.9 rated mounting studs
- CNC-machined billet aluminum construction
- Choose between Red, Blue, Black or Silver anodized finishes
- Also Available: Rear Block Kits!
- ReadyLift® Block Kits will put a slight rake back in your Truck for hauling or towing and are designed to work with your ReadyLift® Suspension Leveling Kit. Like all ReadyLift® products these block kits come with our Lifetime Warranty. Installation time is approximately 1+ hours.