Second generation is now here! Lightning, our first hard shell tent, is better than ever. Lightning features a “best in class” super low profile of 9 inches and the first Rack Ready™ design so you can bring your bikes, kayak or SUP. Keep your equipment secured on top of the roof while the tent is open or closed*. Tepui's Lightning comfortably sleeps 2 people, and easily opens with gas struts, making it an ultra fast setup.
- Made in USA
- 9" ultra low profile
- Solar-powered rooftop ventilation fan
- Ripstop canopy with ZipperGimp™ technology
- Interchangeable struts
- 150 lb load capacity of Lightning rack*
- 2.5" high density luxury mattress
- Adjustable ladder
- Fiberglass composite construction
- External dimensions when opened: 81 x 56 x 44" (LxWxH)
- Internal dimensions when opened: 79 x 54 x 38" (LxWxH)
*Recommended maximum load capacity of the Rack Ready™ side bars is 150 lbs when closed/driving, and 30 lbs when open. Please note that the Lightning weighs 195 lbs, and the additional weight of any loaded gear must remain within your roof rack's weight capacity and vehicle load limits.
U.S. Patent No. 10,077,574
Blue hard shell variant is currently on backorder. Contact us to get on the backorder list for this color option.4